Welcome, Start Here!
New Additions on the DU Toolbar! These include: “Similar Sites” (find sites similar to ANY site, including your site or your competitors sites), “Open Link Backlink Checker” (shows you how search engines see your inbound links), updated Yahoo Clues (see who’s searching for your keywords and where in their search history your keyword falls), and more! If you don’t have the DU Toolbar installed yet, you can install it now following the instructions below!
Welcome to Directions University!
You’re currently at our Social Learning Portal where you can…
* Interact with other entrepreneurs who are using the power of the internet to grow their business
* Find great educational courses that will help you get the best results in the shortest time growing your business online
* Get tools, services, and resources that will let you grow your business without having to learn how to do it all yourself
To get started, here’s how the Social Learning Portal works …
You’ll find our courses as well as resources to grow your business listed under the “Courses” tab. Our courses cover topics such as Mindset, Business Strategy, Info Products, List Building, Blogging, Traffic Generation, Joint Ventures, and more.
For an overview of ALL of these topics, Take the 30-Day IM Challenge! You can access all 18+ lessons FREE or for just a one time tuition of $14.95, you can also get access to weekly teleconferences where you can get ALL your business building questions answered. Just Upgrade to Gold Member to join us Wednesdays at 4pm eastern (if you can’t make the calls, they’re all recorded and included in our member’s area!).
Courses at DU start at only $27 and go all the way up to $7,600 depending upon the level of assistance you’re looking for.
One of the best ways of figuring out what course is right for you is to register for a Strategy Session with one of our coaches. For just $97, your Strategy Session will point you in the right direction and help build your plan for improving your business. (Note that you get a complimentary Strategy Session when you enroll in ANY of our programs!)
The Directions University Toolbar!
Not only will this nifty toolbar help you stay informed when recordings from each Lesson get added to your Learning Portal, it will also help you:
- Keep up with the latest news at The Directions University so you’ll learn when important industry changes occur, find new techniques to help you grow your business, get updates about upcoming teleconferences and other educational opportunities, etc.
- Know when you have new email,
- Check/post to Twitter without having to open a new window,
- Listen to the DU Radio Show, “Relationship Marketing 101″ which airs on Tuesdays at Noon Eastern on BlogTalkRadio (and even find back episodes too!),
- Search the web and Search Directions University
- Use Compete.com to do your keyword research and to assess your competition,
- Find JV Partners to help you grow your business,
- Research the demographics of your market and prospects using Quantcast.com,
- Find out what your Alexa ranking is and what keywords Alexa thinks are driving your traffic – also useful to find out what sites are driving traffic for your competitors,
- Find Similar Sites – not only can this find sites similar to ANY site, it can also find Facebook Pages similar to any site,
- Use Facebook and Stay Up to Date with Your Friends without ever having to visit Facebook,
- and more!
After you’ve downloaded your personal version of “The Directions University Toolbar”, anytime that you enroll in a course, look for the “Welcome, Start Here!” page for that course and you’ll find a link to add your Personal RSS Feed for that course to your toolbar. That way, all of your lessons will be added to the other great content included on the toolbar!
We’ll be adding even more great features to your new toolbar in the near future. These will become available to you the next time you close and re-open your browser. Our goal is to give you a toolbar that lets you do everything necessary to grow your business using the power of the internet! So make sure you keep your personal “The Directions University Toolbar” attached to your browser from here on out!